11/16/11

Waiting For Rain







Shirt:American Eagle
Jeans:Charlotte rouse
Shoes:Sperry from shoe dpt.

Hi all!
I just wanna add I have no interest in a "fashion blog" I have interest in a confidence boost and lately that's what I need. I have little part of my body that I'm always picking at and when i take pictures of myself i can just look at them and examine them and see the beauty within that i have such a hard time seeing in the mirror. Fashion is an everyday thing for many people but not me so much. I love to blog and i love the sweet comments I hope to meet even more people daily!

Bloggers are great <3

There's a bad storm here in Florida and since today was my only chance of getting any pictures done(I have cheer practice every other day) I had to race before the weather turned bad. Which right now it's roaring.
Please pray that the weather wont injure anymore then it has.

xoxox TaylorMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment