11/29/11

Gift ideas for the family.

Hey you guys,
If ya read my last post you know I'm planning on being "Santa" this year and I'm working with a low budget, but who isn't this year? So, I thought it called for a post on cheap gift ideas.

For your Parents
1) Get the a cute gift certificate that says "One free babysitting" So they can go to on date! You can easily make this on your word processor on your computer.

 For your sister

2) Your little or big sister will love getting a necklace that shows your proud to be their sister. You can make these necklaces with the charms and chains at hobby lobby.

For your brother (The sports fan)
3) Get him a shirt with his favorite sports team on it, of course it's cliche but it will be a gift he'll always use and treasure,

Hope i helped you out,and i know what I'm giving my family.
Have you picked out anything?!

xo TaylorMarie


1 comment:

  1. omg this is so cute! haha i once gave a certificate to my mom on mothers day because i was also on a low budget haha it said "the certificate to being the best mom ever" and it had her name written on it haha she hung it in the kitchen!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete