11/8/11

"“A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction.”

Everyone has seen the 30 day photo challenge. Am i right?! Well how about i have an interesting and new 30 day challenge that i'd like to share with you all so you can learn more about me. This challenge is called the facial challenge where  I'll be posting pictures of different facials
(Which is good considering my confidence isn't that great and my face is something i don't like). I will be talking about the good and bad on the facial post. Sounds easy enough to keep blogging for 30 days, because isn't that when it becomes a habit you can't go without doing?

Day 1:Regular Face
This is me, Makeup i put on this morning before stepping out to school,  I've went through an entire day with it on and then through Cheerleading practice. My BIG glasses i need to see but wont wear outside of the house simply because i dont like the way they look, and I have an old better looking pair i do wear (-Yes, Not good on my eyes-) because they look good on me and being judged is my worst fear. I have uncontrolable Acne that i can't just can't seem to shake. And my eyes are almost black they're soo dark and what does that do for a olive/white complextion like mine? My hair is superr curly..I'd do anything for some new hair. I'm not fat but my face seems to cary most of the weight and my head is extremely big {It may just be my brain ;) Jk }. Those icky chipmunk chicks I have..Thanks to the Indian on my dads side. The freckle right below my nose that I was teased at because of when I was in elementary school through 6th grade.
 So, Yes this is me like nobody else has seen me before.
(Guess I forgot the "Good", there are more pictures to Come)

xoxox-TaylorMarie

1 comment:

  1. i think you look beautiful! and this 30 day challenge is a good idea! don't worry, everyone has their flaws, i also have really bad acne but cover it with makeup! haha i hope you have/had a wonderful day!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete