5/1/11

She's so gone!

Web cam
When you're bored and can't find ANYTHING to do, there are web cams to help you have a bit of fun :)
web cam 2



Oh, I have discovered Flickr it is quite amazing and helps me make my photos much bigger!

So, Lately I've been more of a follower instead of a blogger and I've stumbled across lots of "Fashion" blogs. These are blogs where girls my age express themselves through fashion! It is simply amazing the confidence they have and the confidence they give me with every post i read.I began to get more and more intrigued by these blogs and read there stories of how they found fashion daily, for some it's the only way they can be "normal" or for others it's a career they want. As i went to school these days i noticed how bland my small town really is.. the school maybe has 100 kids that attend daily and nobody tries to stand out, even in the 100 kids we blend like a pack of wild zebras with our T-shirts and jeans with a pair of sneakers..Nobody has a style. So, I have made a stand i will start dressing the way i want every day, as long as it's "school appropriate" i will be me and ignore the whispers of other students.. i will try this for the last three weeks of school and see where it gets me, and i will keep everyone updates.
Friday i wore a skirt for the first time since kindergarten!
Thanks you very much Fashion bloggers!
-Taylor Marie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment