11/12/11

An awesome review!

My pictures don't have to be directly back to back, do they? I wanted to take a break and write a post about what's going on and about how i found an expensive pair of jeans for only 5 dollars in the best condition!

First off, I'm sorry i let the challenge slip away yesterday and today MAJOR props to those who actually post pictures everyday of outfits and whatever else it is they find interest in.

Anyways, Yesterday was Friday so for me it was Friday night lights the last game of the actual football season. It's not completely over because we have playoffs still next week which will determine if we go to the state championships or not (Fingers Crossed!).

OK, now the pants.. Anyone heard of Vigoss Jeans? They can usually run between $50-$70! They're sized for your perfect fit and they make you look extremely slim. Last week I had set out to find a good pair of jeans at a thrift shop just to prove a point I had made with a fellow student that everything good looking does not have to come straight from a designer store right off the mannequin.
As I was searching through the women's jeans(- because i had set a goal $20 a complete outfit and i had everything except the jeans-) i was looking for something cheap. I seen these jeans that stood out with a size "29" I instantly thought oh these are men jeans! but they had a curvy appeal..

These are Vigoss Jeans:



Cute right?!
 I suggest everyone buys a pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment