11/5/11

The weekend is here again!

Being in High School this is one thing i am always looking forward to, the weekend!
I'm not the girl who goes out on my weekends and drinks just so I can have some exciting story to tell on Monday morning. I spent Friday night watching a movie on my couch with Devan and today is a family day we're going to see a sidewalk art show! I'm looking forward to that.
Hope everyone else is having a great weekend and enjoying the cooler weather, here are some inspirational Fall pictures.

I love seeing the Leaves change colors!

and I live near a river so catching a view like this is likely.


Ohhh and on a sad note, My phone is broken! Idk what i'll do for a good five days untill i get the replacement in the mail.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't be on that same page with you anymore <3 So often all I hear on Monday's are my classmates disgusting stories from their drunk weekends. I'm so glad I have a fellow gal though that doesn't do those things! Here's to be sober and happy :)

    ReplyDelete