7/23/11

What could it be?

Sorry for the absence, I miss you dearly..Now why can't i think of things to tell you? Because not much is going on thats why! Just preparing for an adventurous week of Vacation Bible school, and relaxing at my house with some coffee and a nice throw while watching Netflix every night...I feel like a complete bum!
I don't know what has gotten into me, the sun is finally shining outside and i dont even wanna go out?

The last image pretty much shows how i feel lately,like i've jumped off a cliff and there is nothing left. I do have an explanation but everyone shoudl know NO guy is worth being hurt over! Girls NEVER let them get you down.
Two Months ago i was in a Relationship with Jeremy, you can read my other post Here or Here. I really was happy, untill the beggining of May it felt like we were drifting apart..
Ever been sitting right next to someone and have it feel like your 10 thousand miles apart?
I just knew we weren't going to get through this, and i didnt wanna spend my Summer wondering what was gonna happen..So i ended it June 6th. Many people were shocked with my decision..yet i didnt feel bad i kept thinking this is what's best..I couldnt keep going on like we were. Two months have passed with him looking at me with a sad face and doing anything and everything he could to make me feel worse than i already felt, but it still didn't effect my decision..Something told me i was on the right path and i was..I was doing good, cheering, running. I got everything done this summer i wanted to get done. This past Wed afternoon he came over wanting to "Talk" I didnt think anything other than "He is gonna try and get back together, but i needed to stand firm and NOT let him in." I did. He told me things i didn"t wanna know..but now that i do, everything makes perfect sense.
Have you ever been Cheated on?
Well, i use to be able to say No, But not anymore.
Love, TaylorMarie

3 comments:

  1. that last image is soo pretty! Inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you poor dear... I am ever so sorry that you were cheated on. No one in this entire world deserves that, no matter what. You are better and stronger, and so much of an inspirational person that deserves someone better than Jeremy. I'm so proud of you for standing so tall and strong, and more over I think God is proud of you,too.

    I greatly admire you for what you did. Always stay strong Taylor! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. I know things like that seem like the whole world, but some day, you'll grown up. You'll find confidence in your own skin. You'll meet your real life prince. Things won't be perfect, but they'll be better than you could have imagined :) promise

    www.alexislaughs.com

    ReplyDelete