11/27/11

Call me Ms. Santa!

Hey you guys!
If you read my blog frequently you know I am the Oldest sister of four!
Yes, Sometimes i can be extemely stressed out and  wanna pull my hair out, but
other times i'm glad to be the one they look up to, and can lead them in the right direction or the best direction as best as I can.
The Christmas Spirit has hit me HARD this year, I have never wanted to buy Christmas gifts as much as this year. I was a very lucky child I got everything I wanted  when I was little..I thought Santa was reading my mind ;) or possibly watching my face when i seen a product on tv or maybe he was pushing the cart while i gazed at certain toys in the stores. lol I remember when I found out the true story about Santa, I was 10 years old and I actually walked into the living room and caught my parents putting presents under the tree (I was hoping it was Santa) Guess that's what happens when you're extremely curious..I wasn't upset or anything i walked right back into my bedroom and i was really understanding of the situation, I must've been one wise 10 year old, heehee!

Now, Why is this post titled "Call me Ms. Santa"?!
That's because this year is going to be a tight Christmas and by tight i mean budget wise not "Tight!" as in "Awesome"..Well I intend on making it the best christmas ever! I offered to help mom with the budget, I have coupons (Anybody watched *Extreme Couponing?*) and i have a good eye for good deals. I have four younger siblings to get awesome presents for.
I'm sure I can do this!

P.S Welcome New followers! <3
#Fingers crossed
XoTaylor Marie

2 comments:

  1. It's sweet that you're doing that. I never really believed in Santa and we didn't have that tradition but it sounds like you're doing something really sweet for your siblings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your too cute!
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete