11/7/11

Admiration:1920'S

American History, I love this subject(Sometimes) Today as we read of "The Jazz Age" i was in awe at the things people did! That's when teenagers really first started to rebel. It reminded me of all the stories I heard first period about the drunken fights or the falling on there faces they were so wasted times my classmates had this past weekend. This is where it all began, shorter more revealing clothing, Alcohol abuse.
 When Prohibition struck in January 1920, people were NOT happy. They started going to hidden bars called speakeasies.. Remind you of that place where your classmates go without there parents knowing??

The fashion, Oh were women catching the sight of men every where!
Can you believe the attention grabbing clothes was part of the protest for women's voting rights?!

I just found this to be extremely interesting, and wanted to share it with all of you.
Hope you're having a lovely Monday :)

Xoxox-TaylorMarie


No comments:

Post a Comment