11/19/11

A Book, and A cold.

Hello Fellow bloggers!

How has everyone been lately? I've been a bit I guess you could call it "Under the weather". 
Florida has been playing games with me, Thursday it was near 80 degrees and last night we hit the 30's just in time for our Football regional playoffs Great *sigh* I cheered my heart out, but sadly our team lost. It has been almost 15 years since our school has been to regional playoffs, so i couldn't be more proud of the team and their accomplishment.

Today i sit and drink coffee while i read a book i've suddenly fallen in love with it's called..

"Breakfast at Bloomingdales"
 By: Kristen Kemp
It tells a story about a 17 year old girl with big dreams of being a fashion designer, when she loses her grandmother she decides to make their dream come true by making a a clothing line called "Breakfast" and have it sold at BloomingDales in NewYork city.
 I recommend that every teenage girl should read it, because it gives advice  that you should never give up on what you wanna do.

It's truely an inspiring story!

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly."
-Lanston Hughes 



 xoxox,TaylorMarie

2 comments:

  1. aww it's okay that your team lost, there is always next year :) and good job at cheering! i could never do flips and splits like cheerleaders do! it takes skill! and i will definitely check out that book! it sounds so interesting!

    p.s thank you for your sweet comment :)

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely book that looks like! For a minute I thought you were reading Breakfast at Tiffany's, but then I realize it wasn't! You'll have to let me know how the book is. xx

    ReplyDelete