11/13/11

Anger(Picture Challenge)

 I'm wearing a Camoflauge jacket because today was Camo Sunday (Original) at my Small hometown church.
Of course it's because hunting season has kicked off.
 Camo Jacket: Bought at Salvation Army for bootcamp Vbs a few years back.
Black Tank: Charlotte rouse
LEI Jeans: Walmart :)

Day 4: A mad face.

Usually being angry isn't me, So I waited for the right time to do this post.
You might ask, what would make it the right time?
Yesterday, Everything was planned it was gonna be a double date. Me,Devan and our two best friends who happen to be a couple were gonna go see a movie and eat dinner together. Well, My dad hit Devan's Grandfathers car before we even got the chance to leave..Making it a horrible day for all of us. 
I was filled with two emotions, sad, and mad!
His grandfather was extremely mad, Devan couldn't go out with us.
He cried, I cried.I'd say his grandfather is one of the strictest men i have met.
Keep this situation in your prayers please!

xoxox-TaylorMarie

P.S: This is my first try on taking photos with an actual camera..
I usually use my cell phone.

1 comment:

  1. you look cute even with a mad face! haha i hope things work out :)

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete