11/14/11

Life's A Journey, Not A Destination










Me.
Dress:Wet seal
Boots:Target
Knee Socks:Moms

My sister.
Dress:Thrifted
Scarf: American Eagle
Boots:Wal Mart

Hello Followers, How has everyone been on this lovely Monday? I know Mondays are such a drag especially if you're headed to school or work after enjoying a weekend off. Even though I didn't have the best weekend.. you can refer to Yesterdays Post to read all about it.
Not much has changed though, still just watching and waiting.
 Me and my sister did a little photo shoot together and this was
 just what I needed to bring in the new week I hope you guys enjoy the pictures!
With much Love, TaylorMarie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Taylor Marie,Yea Mondays can be slow, hehe. I hope you have a great week. I think this dress is so pretty and the outdoor setting is perfect for fall. You look really pretty, i like how some of the pics are staggared with different lighting.

    xoDale
    Thanks for stoppin by too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys both look super cute! my monday was great for once! but its because when i woke up i totally told myself i was going to make it a great week! :) i hope the rest of your week is fabulous taylormarie!
    sharde’ @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your dress! both you and your sister look adorable!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete