11/6/11

Sidewalk art show.

Inspiration Panama City Beach.

Music <3





^^I wish I could have this cupcake!

Indiana Jones


This says " The symbol for love is not a heart but a cross A hearts stops beating but God never stopped loving" Very smart girls.


These girls wrote very inspiring things, they were with Teen Challenge a missionary that helps teens who run away or have issues at home and bring them closer to God.


Yesterday I had so much fun with the family!
Went shopping for some winter clothes and then went and ate some yummy pizza before heading out to see the sidewalk art. I would never trade those days for anything.

I hope everyone else is having a lovely weekend, and enjoying the extra hour of sleep we all got this morning before heading off to church :)

xoxox-TaylorMarie

1 comment: