7/27/11

Taylor wants #1

School for me is sadly right around the corner, i start my Junior year on August 15th. I'm full of different emotions I'm scared, curious, excited!
 Not to mention sad because summer break will be behind me.
Now, because school is coming up that means..SCHOOL SHOPPING my favorite part of school! Hahaha.
My parents will take me out shopping and ill buy a couple outfits, supplies, decor for my locker and some random stuff I'll say i "need" ha ha.

So here are a few things I'm missing from my closet that would make it semi complete.

1.I really want some Keds just look how they can be styled in so many different ways!
2. Im debating between a  VeraBradley Backpack! They're so wonderfully made with unique patterns, i love them!

 Or a VictoriasSecret Backpack! They're so colorful and outgoing they deffinantly go with my attitude!

Which should i go for?

That's just a couple things im looking at for school.
Don't you just love school shopping?!
-TaylorMarie<3 




5 comments:

  1. I love love love school shopping! You should definitely get a brighttt color pair of keds! I always wanted a pair but never thought i could pull them off!! LOL

    & my YT channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/SpeakNoww17 since you were asking <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i like the vera bradley backpack more, it has more of an interesting pattern. but they are still both cute!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Vera Bradely backback is a total dream! What a swoon... I'd love to own something like it, but I've had the same backpack for four years! Have a ton of fun school shopping! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!I like your blog so much, and really great pics especially the one with the shoes!!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


  5. I love your post and blog so much!!!.))

    I need your help. I spend another survey but this time with another question.
    "Where do you prefer to shop? What is your favorite shopping center?"

    ReplyDelete