10/30/11

A Scaredy Cat

Scared/Happy/Very cold!
Hello there, That's exactly how i felt last night as Devan and I stood in line for the local Haunted house.
Boy was i scared to go in, I guess some would call me a "Scaredy Cat"!
I've never been one for scary movie or Haunted Houses, but Devan convinced me himself that I should go last night and as I waited in line scared and cold(Since Florida doesn't usually get below 40).. I was also Happy we were spending this time together our schedules have not really helped out that much this week with homecoming as his football practices ran late and I was always helping on the float, we didn't see much of each other. I'm glad that the week is over though and we're finally able to get back to normal. Now Halloween is Monday and it's costumes and candy time! I'm super excited :)

"Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story."
 -Mason Cooley
So remember this when you out on your costume.
xoxox-TaylorMarie

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog, it's okay to be a scaredy cat. hehe, I was totally like that for such a long time because I never saw a scary movie until I was like 17. i hope you had a great halloween weekend. Following you now,

    xoDale
    I'm a stylist with a fashion blog here in San Francico
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that picture of you and devan! and i always wanted to go into a haunted house but never did because i was also really scared haha i hope you had a wonderful halloween!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete