10/10/11

Every now and then..

I get motivated by something!
I have a habit of finding a TV series and I stick with it for months and have the show record on my DVR for the days i can't just sit around waiting for it to come on. Glee is something i watch and i understand it may offend some but really there are some good outlooks from this show and something i was truly inspired by..

Emma Pillsbury (Jayma Mays) is a character on this show, she has OCD and  issues with her parents. There was a scene in last weeks show that was brought to my attention, she was having a break down.. I have never seen something like this before..People i know of who go through situations like these just go crazy they cant find anything to help them. But then Emma hit her knees and prayed! God is my Shepperd and I love him and if ever I have a situation so serious, would I hit my knees? She says
 " I believe her hears me better when I'm here."  If i could give an award, (and it actually mean something) Emma or Jayma Mays would be the first person I'd go find, for something she doesn't even realize she did. After watching this episode i took the advice, "God hears me better on my knees" and I prayed and prayed.. Which brings me to my next topic, I decided to not go with the CC team and to keep things the way they were as of now.. I don't do to well with changing things and as of lately, everything is good!

-TaylorMarie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment