10/18/11

Pre. Homecoming,and a Birthday!

Next week is Homecoming! And Yesterday in celebration of my friend Ellen's birthday and to get our homecoming costumes, we went shopping :) Always fun!
In walmart, we dressed Ellen.. Of course in birthday related fashion ;)

and Brenda, well she decided this was her hater blocker :)

Hobby Lobby: Favorite place to go! We three will be the power puff girls on TV Character day :) Hahaha.

Taking pictures in the mirror isle.. Absolutely Looove!

^^^^^^Picture Perfect^^^^

On our way home, a Chinese fire drill Fail! (She tripped over my foot)

She smiled.... I well, Didn't. :)

After shopping Ellen had a very small bonfire at her place. It was tons of fun!

OK, SO I'm getting better at balancing my blog life! I'm super excited about this too.. Blogging is where i go to right down thoughts and meet new people.
 I <3 Blogging!


xoxoxo-TaylorMarie

1 comment:

  1. What a fun week you're going to have this week! My school is also having a 'spirit' week, but our homecoming was a few weeks ago. I can't wait to see how beautiful you'll look though! xx

    ReplyDelete