10/15/11

Days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months.

Fall Break already, I can't believe it!

It seems like I just started my Junior year and it's all just mushing together. I don't have to return to school until Wed.. So I'm pretty excited about that :) Last night My high school football team won with an exciting score of 47-0, Isn't it funny the things a teenage girl finds exciting?
Home coming week is coming up so I'm gonna be looking for costume ideas this week.
Our days are Monday-Sports day Tuesday-Nerd Day Wednesday-Color Wars Thursday-Character/Celebrity day and of course Friday is spirit day and our colors are RED and WHITE!
I'm also excited about this, Its a fun week full of games, school spirit, and lots of other stuff!
I'll try and keep my blog updated on the events :)

-xoxo Taylor <3

No comments:

Post a Comment