10/23/11

A lovely weekend!

This weekend my step sister was here, she comes and visits every other weekend if I had it my way I'd have her here all the time she's so much fun. With that being said the weather has gotten cooler and we found a site that informed us on the Halloween festivities in our area, we found a fall festival/Magic show on Saturday night at a local church we got dress and headed out for the games and fun we were soon to have as a family!

 She rode a horse :p
and im not sure i know what this game is..

 In this, she made a bracelet :)
and of course she was chosen for the magic show, she's just too cute to have not been!

I however took the opportunity to go out in my long sleeve shirt and my white hair extension :)


 Top:Wet seal
Jeans:L.E.I
Boots:Target
Necklace:I made.
White hair extension: Walmart Halloween section.
Then today we had church and then the family went to play some soccer!

I am extremely blessed with a loving and caring family!

xoxox-TaylorMarie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment