10/29/11

Homecoming Week!

My school is small and consist of only two HUGE events Homecoming, and Prom. Our Homecoming isn't even that big we just started having a homecoming dance and it's not even formal, jeans and a nice top would pass. The biggest part are the dress up days and the homecoming parade. Two weeks before Homecoming we vote for Class representatives, within the senior class they vote 7 Girls and 7 Boys to represent there class. The week of Homecoming the entire school votes for the King and Queen and they are crowned on the football field the night of the football game, and speaking of our homecoming Game.. we won 52-45 it was an amazing game.Each class also decorates floats and they're judged during the parade my class has won all three years so far, I say 2013 is the best you've ever seen. This week has stressed me out and I'm very happy its over.
Here are some Pictures!

^^Class color day!

 ^^Power puff girls for TV show character day



^^Spirit Day!

^^This is My good friend Ellen she was voted to represent our class :) Isn't she Beautiful?!

No comments:

Post a Comment