10/9/11

Decisions.

The choices we make today effect us tomorrow, and for the rest of our life we may look back and regret not doing a certain thing, or doing something we shouldn't have done.
Life is full of decisions, minor ones and major ones
as a teenager my life is full of decision making. I often ask myself what other people would think if i did this, or that... But really what does it matter what they think? Isn't it my choice? The only person that should matter is God and how he will judge me.. Correct?
Now with that being said I'm sure you've figured out I have a decision to make, and your right on with that..If you read my blog..You know I cheer, you may also know I run. Last year i didnt cheer and I took up running cross country and Trackk but this year I picked up cheering again.. Well Cross country is going on and I want so badly to run it just kinda doesnt happen because im up cheering all Friday night and getting up to run super early on Sat just isnt my cup of tea. The cross country coach pulled me out of class friday during 7th period.. she asked if I would run the rest of the seasnon no she practically BEGGED me to run because if I ran we could go to state for sure! But then I think of how much time i'd be home? or If i could really give 100% to the team.
 Praying i make the right decision!

Icheer.

Irun.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear girl... I cannot imagine how hard it must be to make this decision! I highly commend you though on seeking the help of God to get you through this difficult choice. I know that he is going to help you to make the right choice and just know that whatever you choose, you will be happy either way! Look at it's this way: it's good that you have a problem choosing between two things you love rather than two things you hate! Hang in there beautiful girl. xx

    ReplyDelete