10/2/11

Falling into Fall.


Wow, this weather has come out of no where it seems believe me i am enjoying every bit of it! Coffee in the morning putting on a sweater and heading off to church. Now I'm sitting by my open window listening to Adele's "Someone Like you" and might i add that is really a great song. Well, where have i been? Those may wonder if they wonder.. I've been sucked into a big black hole called my Junior year.. Oh what do i do? I'm always so busy.  Devan and I are still doing good, its easy for our relationship because we're both in the same grade and he plays football, so while i cheer he is playing and we use our dates studying for test.
Well, I'm really sad i keep taking forever to blog I miss posting everyday!

Maybe i can start now,
may not be a big post, but it'll be something!
WishMeLuck.
-TaylorMarie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment