7/2/11

Admire!

Lace! Something so simple, yet has so much going on in the pattern.


It's clean, and Beautiful.




It can make anyone feel as special as a princess!




Hello there,


I've been shopping quite a bit lately..I have almost an entirely new wardrobe!


Everywhere i go..Lace is starting to catch my eye..it's that girly feel to any clothes you admire! I regret not grabbing the tops when i see them!


Maybe it'll make its way to my closet soon enough :)


"I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am. "


- Princess Diana


-TaylorMarie<3

6 comments:

  1. lace is so pretty!!! what great inspiration! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lace is literally one of my favorite fabrics! it just has that femininity in it and a little bit of sexy haha :)

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete