7/14/11

What Taylor has been doing...

CheerCamp!

Varsity Squad.
Stunt, I had the lazy position in this one.

This position not so lazy..
What a great stunt group! Our award for the hang drill comp.
1ST place!





Hello there,
In all my three day adventure at cheer camp was great!
There were dances to learn and cheers to cheer.
I run cross country and Track as well as doing my love of cheer leading for my school, people say this is not a sport and i would love to slap them silly, i have put as much sweat into a practice for cheer leading as i do with running 3 miles.
After the hard work, we had try outs for All American Cheer leading We had to do The extreme routine and the Cheer we were first taught..Me and my sister both were finalist :) We are very excited and are granted with excellent opportunities such as traveling to London!
Its all very exciting and i just cross my fingers that god will put me where he wants me!

I hope everyone else is having a fabulous week!

Love, Taylor

3 comments:

  1. How exciting for you and your team! Goodness, you got the oppurtunity to travel to London?! What an absolute dream! I am so jealous of your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow cheer leading seems like so much fun! im in dance which is kind of similar except for all the flips haha but you got talent and i want to go to london so bad! ah your so lucky!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun! I cannot believe you got to go to London!!!
    Hope you're doing great! :))) xx

    ReplyDelete