7/4/11

Fourth of July!

Happy 4th Everyone!


I took this picture with my cellphone! Can you believe it?! :)




Today was amazing, i went to the local beach which is only 15 min away from house, I know i'm extremely lucky :) and i swam, layed out, I even got to go parasailing!! It was amazing, i felt like i was flying! After that me and my family enjoyed a cookout on the beach and watched fireworks all over the water!
Hope everyone else had a grand day <3


-Taylor!



Where liberty dwells, there is my country.


~Benjamin Franklin

1 comment:

  1. You my dear are just the sweetest... I love the comments you leave on my blog. They put the biggest smile on my face and the biggest thump-thump in my heart. Your honesty and sincerity and purity is so beautiful. Never lose any of that. You are one wonderful and extraordinary girl. I can see it in your comments, your posts, and in your pictures. Never lose sight of who you are because you are wonderful <3

    ReplyDelete