9/9/10

Oh my!

Busy,Busy,Busy! I have to admit it's a sad day when you wear your shirt that says "I'm busy read my blog" but you're actually too busy to update your blog! I might admit i have overwhelmed myself with things to do, and the promises i've made. Ok so i promise you guys a good update!

Lately i've been swamped with things like, I am Vice president of my highschools Florida christian Athletes, Historian for S.W.A.T (Students working against tobacco), Sga Representative, Cc Runner, Assistant Cheerleading coach for the teeny mites, Guitar player in my youth worship band. Still i have to keep my grades up and like every teenager i have chores!
It's extremely hard to balance these things but i'm doing it with god and not by myself!!
I realized this is something you have to know! You can't go against this world alone it's truely a battle field and everyday i'm carrying my bible everywhere i go, It's a challenge i found and introduced to my youth group! It's inspireing to me, to know i have the shield of righteousness with me everywhere i go, and after i read it good enough i will have it with me in my heart still, god has supplied us with the right stuff we just have to use it the right way.
Everything was so much easier this summer, i will finally rest again. Promise.

2 comments:

  1. You can make it Tay love! I know you know this but living for Jesus is the best life you can ever live! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you, gettin the most out of your high school years! =~D Keep up the good, hard work!

    ReplyDelete