7/6/11

Free Makeup?!









Hello!


I'm a sucker when it comes to shopping for clothes, but makeup is something i always forget to buy when i need it! Now i always like to take my moms makeup, because i never have eye liner or mascara when i need it because i run out! I came across this bucket under my moms bathroom sink, now usually i don"t just go looking in cabinets and grab random buckets haha! This one just caught my eye, I found out this bucket was full of eye makeup! Why had i never seen this before? Beautiful colors of shadow that has NEVER been touched. I had to share about my lucky find, and yes i get to keep them and they are now all mine because my Mother simply said "I didn"t like how they looked, you can have them." Is she crazy?!


MaryKay shadow for free.


That's how ya do it!


Hope everyone else had a lovely day!




Have you ever been lucky with find like these?





To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else.

~Emily Dickinson


-TaylorMarie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment