8/1/11

No, I want Sunshine!




 The day started out Beautiful, My Family and I were packing up the car and heading to the Beach which is only 30 minutes away from My House! I was SO excited. We get there, we play around Mr.Mark (Moms Fiance) goes down to the Pier to fish like he always does and my sister and i hit the water to Swim and layout. It looks like we're about to have the time of our life like we always do at the beach, and the clouds come in from every direction they are surrounding us and my sunny day has been ruined.
 There were TWO storms closing around us, i thought we were past all the rain Florida? What's going on?
The first picture, I did some major editing to..because by the time i laid back down our pretty little sun was gone. Even though there was rain, Florida is still absolutely Beautiful!
I hope everyone else is enjoying there summer sun, while it last.
Can you believe it's August already?!
I start school in 14 days, I don't wanna go back!

-TaylorMarie<3

3 comments:



  1. I love this post and your blog so much.)) You have a talant *-)

    I need your help...
    A few days ago I got my Ipad. Do you have Ipad? What programs do advise to download?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo, I'm so very sorry that it rained on your day at the beach :( You are so very lucky though to live so close! Hopefully you can go again before school starts ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love going to the beach! i mean who doesn't? i actually like rain haha especially on the beach! but not when your going out to tan lol. i hope you have an amazing last 14 days of summer! my school starts in a month and im dreading it haha

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete