8/24/12

Two weeks down.

Senior Year.
A school year I have waited 13 years for, something i expected to be amazing!
Sadly, So far I have noticed how mistaken I was.. The pressure to fit in sinks hard when you have to try harder to be different, when the ratio changes..there are even more people doing what you want to do, but know is wrong.
I want to make memories too! I want to actually remember them though.. I feel alone sometimes sitting in class when all everyone does is say "You don't even know what we're talking about!" when you try to enter the conversation..
I'm a cheerleader, I thought we always fit in?
 I wish i were kinder, sometimes i come off extremely rude sometimes with my sense of humor and what i define as "Joking". I pray God will guide me the right way, show me who to be and how to act with people.
I feel like I forgot, or maybe the game changed?
 I just don't wanna be alone in High school.
 I want to have friends to talk to and to make weekend plans with.
 
Xoxo,Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment