8/9/12

Back In Florida!

Hello There!
Man have i been busy the past few weeks..
My Church held VBS the week before last it was tons of fun and my team won ;) Ofcourse!
It was great seeing God touch many lives of younger kids.
My Youth Pastor and his Wife also added an addition to there beautiful family Olive, a Beautiful baby girl. Before i knew it my family was off to Texas as you could read in my last post it was so much fun we went to the Houston Zoo, a few museums and i seen Dinosaurs and other cool stuff. Can't forget going to the Nasa space center of Houston ya know, "Houston we have a problem!" :p The drive there and back was so much fun, we stopped in New Orleans and i had some amazing gumbo! I will deffinantly re visit that place. This week has been all about preparing for my Senior year with reading the bible and buying school supplies. I went crazy school clothes shopping on my trip and i can't wait to share my outfits with you guys :)
I'm super nervous about senior year too, i don't know how this is going to go.

Here are some Inst. photos from the trip :)
Dino!


Oil drill in Louisiana!
Packed up, i wonder who's bright pink bag is on top? :)

Mi Familia!

Galveston Bay

 And of course a funny road trip picture with my youngest brother :)


No comments:

Post a Comment