8/11/12

Curly,kinda?

I was blessed/cursed with some crazy curly hair..
 If i take a shower before going to sleep and my hair is wet.. I wake up to "POOF" and this is what happens, i walk into the kitchen where my family will just stare at me..as if they have seen a ghost because my hair is like i said before crazy!
Taking showers in the morning means going almost all day with damp hair because it takes forever to dry..not only that but i can't stop touching it, making my curls flat in some parts but perfect in others.
See my dilemma?!
I took some weird web cam photos to show you how this works. Today i took my shower before leaving the house.. ^^ one springy curl.

^^Semi flat curls!

Here i took my glasses off so you can take me less seriously ;)
^^Holding a "Half springy" curl.

I'm looking for new ways to style my hair, new types of hair cuts possibly?
P.s You might be wondering -Why not just straighten it?!-Please note:I try to stay away from straightening it so i can keep getting length :)
Lovely Locks is what i crave!

X<3o p="p">
Taylor



1 comment:

  1. I think your hair is adorable!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete