8/17/12

Pinterest:Must Try Hair.

With the first week of school under my belt I'm pretty confident with the way i styled my hair, making it different each day!
Anyways, I have certainly become a Pinterest freak.
First step is admitting,right? Ha ha.
So here are a few hairstyles i have been wanting to try this year, and one's i have already tried.
^^ I'm known for my side braid! It's super easy to fall back on when you have limited time to get ready after sleeping in (Like i did wed!)

I have NOT done this yet, but look how adorable it is! I really wanna try this..

We all love fishtail braids. but what about a french fish tail braid? It looks gorgeous!

I did this for open house! :) It's very simple.

This is for lazy days,I will surely be falling back on this some days.

Beautiful curls,wish mine would cooperate!

<3 all="all" just="just" lovely="lovely" p="p" re="re" they="they">

If you try these out, let me out! :)
XoX,
Taylor


1 comment: