8/27/12

Blown Away!

 
Hurricane Isaac has slowly approached my small town, in Florida we've watched it for several days at it just got bigger and bigger. It is now in the Gulf Of Mexico as we speak making it's way toward Alabama, and Louisiana (Pray for them they really don't need any flooding). With the Hurricane coming our way they have cancelled school tomorrow, Hurricane season is like snow in the north! Ha ha.
So I found my Camera! Thank God!
I snapped a few pictures while i was walking my dog around in the yard before we needed to go back inside.

Between the trees you see the clouds, they are moving crazy fast right now!

My poor Great Dane, is scared of storms..He feels it coming.
Here I am, posing in my no makeup T-shirt kinda pose. This storm needs no impressing.. Even though my parents have done some serious house cleaning this weekend. Hahaha
Welcoming a guest i reckon?
 
We also are having a bunch of Mosquitoes here in Florida, I hope this storm blows them away! West Nile cases are very popular now in our area, we have been doing anything and everything to protect ourselves from it!
 
I'll blog when we make it out alive ;)
Xoxo,Taylor

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope that you guys stay safe! And poor dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man sounds like you guys can't catch a break...mosquitos, hurricanes? Stay under cover!

    ReplyDelete