1/29/12

Forgetting



Oh, Right I have a blog! Oh I lose track of this beautiful thing too many times and I KNOW the key to a great blog is keeping up with it, and other Bloggers! Silly me, Being busy with Cheer leading,Track,Church, Boyfriend, School work, Club activities, and Prom (Since ours is March 31st).
So, To start off Track has officially started and Cheering is coming to a slow end, I'm oddly relieved about it too. My Church has been to a Rally, and we started a new Bible Study group called "Fire discipleship" It's amazing, I am already feeling closer to God, Just by opening up my heart and mind to him. Boyfriend, well he has been quite Ah-ma zing lately with; sweet notes, random hugs, and telling me how much I mean to him on a daily bases, That makes me feel like the only girl in the world. School Work,I guarantee my grades have never looked so clean! I'm proud of my self -Pats self on back- ATI (All That Ink) A school club hosted "Literacy week" 23rd-27th whoa, was that CRAZY! and then there's Prom the 31st of March is SO early compared to usual proms and I have no dress, no hairstyle ideas.. I'm toast. I have looked and i have a feeling I know what type I want.. Mermaid, simply because years ago I was pretty chunky and now that I have this new figure :) I wanna show it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment