1/9/12

Just another day?





Top:Charlotte rouse
Jeans:Wet seal
Sunnies: DG
Sandals:Thrift ed
Belt:Rue 21

So My Birthday was this Sunday and my weekend of fun started Saturday night when I went out with Devan, we went to O' Charley's and then to see War Horse, and It was a good movie.. Not the best though. Anyways, I decided that for my birthday I wanted to bake. Me and my youngest sister Kerrigan went to the grocery store and I bought some cookies mix. Before we left she said "Taylor let me take your picture!"
^^^^^^^Pictured above^^^^^^^^^
 So she did, and I'd say a pretty good job, Right? I have kinda started the hobby of snapping photos of people where ever I go- (Which I have lots for the blog!) -I believe she is picking up my little hobby!

So these are my baked goodies!




Mmmm, My yummy cookies and Pizza I made!
I agree It is very odd, usually people wanna be served on there birthday, or maybe they just want gifts. But you gotta remember your birthday is a day to be thankful for another year god has given you. Embrace in talents you have, try something new, but don't sit around waiting for something special to happen because having a birthday wish when you blow out the candles isn't the only thing you can look forward to.

XoXo, TaylorMarie

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I am glad you had such a wonderful time. The food looks great!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!!!!!!!!

    that food deff made me super hungry.. :)
    xoox

    ReplyDelete