1/3/12

Be happy with being, You!






Another day of taking pictures of myself with my web cam, simply because my day was so eventful.. I didn't even get to take pictures. I do have to admit I love taking pictures of myself every now and then..
 I sometimes lose myself in looking at images of models, and actress's. it makes me wanna be skinnier, prettier I look in the mirror and don't see the positive parts all I see is every flaw..
I have things around my room saying "Remember, you are Beautiful!" It's for me and my sisters, so that when we walk out of our room we remember we are Beautiful.
There's a tip:

Remind yourself you are Beautiful!

XoXo,Taylor

3 comments:

  1. it's lovely to remind yourself that you can only be yourself! and haha sometimes when I'm idle I like to take web cam pictures too :D cute pics you took!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! always stay confident :)

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So important to give ourselves credit for the beautiful people we are. Thank you for posting this.

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete