1/2/12

Timeline:Romance

 When you think of the best love stories they all have hand written letters in them, correct?
I sometimes wonder, what ever happened to that romance.. when i guy was willing to spend all his time writing to the love of his life. When they would chase down boats,cars, trains, and airplanes to stop them from leaving their lives. Flowers, and chocolates were the best gifts. Not Ipads or cool phones.
I love my electronics don't get me wrong, i probably wouldn't do well without them, the sweetest thing a guy has done for me was send me a good morning text every morning and a goodnight one every night.
I love watching movies like Dear John, The Notebook or even The Titanic.. Just so i can watch love in it's rarest form.
So, do you ever look at your significant other and wonder if you too would even be together if it weren't for the ways we communicate today?
I am grateful for the way things have changed ,don't get me wrong, because I know I probably wouldn't be where I am today or who I am today.

With much love, Taylor

1 comment:

  1. I am a hopeless romantic, but I am also glad we live in the modern era!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete