1/4/12

Laying it all out


^^Like how I switched my glasses^^

Dress and shoes:Thrifted


Hello All!
So today I literally just got dressed up for nothing, I guess this means I'm ready for school to come back so I have a reason to get dressed and go. I am not looking forward to the school work, or numerous basketball games i still have to cheer at. Oh and did I mention Track is starting back?? Oh boy i need to get back in shape..

Okay, so does everyone like my new title?! I love this picture of me, My little sister took this!
Amazing right?

The reason i titled my post "Lay it all out" would be because I wanna let you guys get to know me a bit better.

Hi My name is Taylor,
I started this blog when I was 15 years old and I will be 17 January 8th.
I am a Cheerleader, a Track runner, and a Strong Christian :)
I am the oldest sister of FIVE.
2 half brothers,1 half sister, and 1 step sister
I consider them all brothers and sisters though.
I love to write, I hope to be a journalist when I get older and that would explain why at 15 I wanted to start a blog and just write.

I hope you guys enjoy getting to know small things about me!

XoXo,Taylor

3 comments:

  1. pretty colors in that dress!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress! Just came across your blog and it's fab! xx -Taj

    ReplyDelete
  3. i come from a family of five, as well...all girls, though! it's fun being in a big family!

    ReplyDelete