2/13/11

The dress.






I found it! People say when you find the right dress for any occasion it's just amazing and you can tell it's the one! This Saturday i went with my mother to look for Prom dresses, it was very exciting and i really wasn't expecting to find it..since last year i went to several different locations to find one. But this time something struck, i tried my dress on and it was amazing! I loved the feel and i knew i could see myself dancing and enjoying the night with Jeremy! This is his Senior prom so by all means it is not about me, but I'm very lucky to be apart of it!
Okay,
So eventful? Yes, i could say my life has been very eventful lately. I actually was sick the last two days of the week recently, which means no track for me! I just kinda laid around and was lazyy! Which isn't gonna be too good on my part tomorrow at practice!
Oh well, we'll see.
-TaylorMarie<3







No comments:

Post a Comment