1/18/14

In the end.

I never blog anymore, I was at work today and thought.
"Hmm it's been at least a year and a half since I actually posted something in my blog. Since I've read every blog that would make me happy." 

Lately, I have been feeling overwhelmed. I work a full time job, and I'm enrolled in my local state college full time. More people have done more than that at a time and they've been extremely successful, some make it look like it's super easy and I'm extremely envious! I however have had it really easy until now, I've noticed that I must enjoy pushing myself to my maximum level because I'm constantly doing it! I always push something to the side with that. I'm going to challenge myself to continue writing in my blog! Of course it wont be every day, but maybe enough to just have a place and vent and let everything out. I don't know who follows this, or who actually reads my post but at the moment I'm not searching for followers as much as just having a place to vent my frustrations and situations. My blog before was a sixteen/seventeen year old girl who was going through normal high school problems. Hearts Break, Mom arguments. Here I am now, nineteen years old, College and Target have became my priorities when all I want is to reach back in the past and find the good things about my High School experience and blend them with who I am now.

So, here goes nothing.
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment