6/2/11

To: All you heartbreakers out there!

Love, a word I've used in the worst situations. Love, A word i honestly don't even know the true feeling or meaning of. Love, something so precious it can break hearts.

This word is so precious and i can tell you that i will from now on only use this word when referring to God or My Family! I've cried because I've lost love, and cried because i threw it away. Why do this to yourself constantly?


Needless to say, i have ended things with a guy who has been here for me for the longest time, we have been miles apart it seems when we're sitting next to each other.


And now i can't help but wonder, did i throw away Love?

How do i even know? I'm SIXTEEN! I can not stress that enough why am i even thinking about this? I have all i need, God, Friends, And My lovely Family!


So, Lets NOT throw this word around ever again. Lets think before we speak, before we

"fall in love" Even if i can't go back and take away his pain, because i would if i could..I don't want anyone else going through this part of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment