5/31/11

Summer lovin

Summer of 2011, it's been our summer vacation for a week now and let me tell you the "adventure" I've already experienced :) SUNBURN living in Florida I'm a beach person it seems like every time my dad is off work my family is very excited to hit the beach so my brothers can possibly skim board and my sisters and i can also spend some time relaxing in the sun or swimming together, Going to the beach is so much fun while it last. The day we went to the beach i let a simple thing slip my mind and that was Sunscreen of course something so important i forgot, i got home that night and already i was RED! It's been a week since we hit the beach and I'm still recovering, after the burn came the itchy peeling i swear i felt like a snake! Besides my skin looking very deformed I've had the opportunity to visit the local water park Shipwreck Island twice already once Sunday and once Monday, it was very exciting! I will be going back again once more next week. I have lots more planned this summer :) Life is really good!

-TaylorMarie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment