12/5/11

VS


Play Music First  :)



Yes, I'm extremely late on this!
I just have to say I love this fashion show, I use to think
"Oh Taylor you're way to big to even wear the cute delicacies they have"
I have dreams of being in a big city, working for magazines that get to see
 This fashion show every year,
just to do reviews on it.
                                                 I love the cute attitudes the models have!

Celebrities come to perform or just enjoy the show. I seen Orlando Bloom, Akon, Katy Perry, Maroon 5, thus list just goes on and on..


Hey Ladies,
I had the day off from practice. So i thought I'd do a blog post to try and get back in my groove. Christmas is 20 days away! I'm so excited, I hope everyone is enjoying the parades, Christmas songs, and family time they all get!

2 comments:

  1. ahh i didn't get a chance to watch it, but it definitely looks amazing. i saw some fo the looks and they were GORGEOUS!
    btw, i'm excited for christmas too :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love victoria's secret! their fashion show was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete