12/27/11

72 Degrees






Hello there, Florida has surprised me every day this winter with the weather.
It's either cold,extremely hot, or medium warm.
Today it felt good out a slight breeze with the sun shining bright.
I stepped out onto the back porch with a good book (Hunger Games) and started to read when my little doggy jumped into my lap so he could also soak up the sun and enjoy the weather.
 I always say i wanna live up North, I feel like life is dull here, nobody knows the latest trends, how to properly speak, or how to live without partying. In the south it's y'all, and ain't. Its Bud light or Budweiser. It's Camo, or American Eagle. No real designers,No real taste, and definitely no manners. 
I know that the weather would be a surprise to me, I like to imagine snow being fun to lay in, when i know it's like laying in water. Until the Day I actually get to experience it, I will enjoy the weather I have here.
With Much Love, Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment