12/4/11

Five.

Boy oh boy!
It's been five days since I've blogged, after i had it down to an everyday type of thing it definitely became a habit something i didn't wanna go without.

This is what i've been up to..
Eating some yummy chili at my church on Wednesday night.

Drinking some Hot Cocoa in my christmas mug by my
christmas tree with the cold weather outside.

Getting extremely sweet text from my Boyfriend!

Working on my Christmas shopping for my little brothers and sisters.



and then getting my little (Yes little) sister ready for her Christmas dance last night, they canceled ours so i stayed home and watch some christmas movies and got her ready. She unfortunately didn't have a good time. So i mad eher som of my famour yummy hot chocolate and we had a blast :)

I hope everyone else has had a great weekend. I have to cheer at many more games this week, not sure how much i'll be blogging.
Xo Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment