5/2/11

In my rarest form

0501011004
Horrible pictures,



because i have lost my Camera!
0501011004a

New look




Dress:Charolotte Rouse Boots: Stole from mothers closet








Day 1,



So far so good loads of compliments on my cute little outfit. Things are looking up, remember I'm not so good at putting outfits together considering i Love jeans and Shirts entirely because of the comfort! But a nice little dress works too. I got this dress like a year ago, but i lacked so much confidence it was nice to hide under a big hoodie, so this hid inside my dear closet, but when i took it out i realized the simple beauty of it. (Better pictures would help your opinion). I promise I'll find my camera!


By all: Taylor Marie <3

1 comment:

  1. haha dont worry you did a good job! cute outfit :)

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete