12/30/10

2011.

Im making a blog New years resolution!
In the next year i hope to...

>Inspire someone-I wanna say something encourageing or just make a post where somone is touched by it!


>Get a bloggers Award - I'm writing this blog because one day i hope i can turn to it and say, " Wow i've been writing since i was 15" and possibly show this to colleges

>Meet New people- Get comments from random people that will just make me smile!

Hey there!
Ok so that's it. Short right?
I just wanna continue to write because that's something i love to do, starting this Blog may be the best thing i've ever done. Reading what others have to say has inspired me to go out and reach for the things i want the most! "Nobody can tell me the sky's the limit when there are foot prints on the moon!" and this is how i feel!

1 comment:

  1. and who could doubt your ability to inspire?

    Taylor, you are doin an awesome job on your blog. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete