12/25/10

What i would give to believe in Santa.

It's Christmas in my house today and the opening of presents left by "Santa" started at 7:00a.m! Could you just imagine how upset a Teenager would be that on her break she has to get up so earlyy?? Needless to say i was not a happy camper! Exhausted as i was with all four of my siblings pulling at my covers to wake me i finally got up and walked into the living room, after only a few minutes from one end to the other my living room was covered with wrapping paper! I was so tired i didnt even have time to admire my gifts! I went straight back to bed after unwrapping presents and then slept as long as my parents allowed me too! Once i was fully awake i started messing around with my new electronic, and gifts. Thinking god truely has blessed me today! I didnt even realize how happy my Brothers and Sisters were! They had worked really hard to be good recently because they knew Santa was watching! Oh what i would give to be Nine Years old again just so i could believe in Santa!
MerryChristmas all!

-TaylorMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment