12/27/10

Live it up. (Please, and Thank you)

In Florida isn't it supposed to be the "Sunshine State"?
I haven't seen the hott sun in days, it makes me so sad. I say i wanna leave but i'm absolutely positive i would miss it! But today in our cold sunny state me and a close friend went out and had some fun in her awesome blue car! I only caught a few photo's so here they are!

We started our day with pictures in a photo booth!


We went to the Movies! Watched "Life as We know it" with Katherine Heigl.. AMAZING


Though we went to Panama City, to go shopping we came back with only few items, me with my cute shirts from my favorite store Charlotte Rouse, and new Ugg Boots, While Halley got Jeans from Aero and a cute top from Wetseal. Now we're in my room eating Junk food and drinking some welch's sparkling:) Life doesn't get much better at 16!

-TaylorMarie<3>









1 comment:

  1. Hello there!

    I just wanted to thank you for such a kind comment on my blog... It means so much to me to be inspirational to you!

    I've really enjoyed reading your blog. Many of the issues you face and deal with are ones I struggle with in my own life. I'm just one year older than you, so I can really relate! Us teenage girls have to stick together ;)

    ReplyDelete