12/26/12

Self Portraits.

"It is not fancy hair,Gold Jewelry, or fine clothes that make you beautiful. No, your beauty comes from within you- the beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit. This beauty will never disappear, and it is worth very much to God." - 1Peter 3:3-4
 
 
 
 
A pictures worth a thousand words, but the ones you take of yourself can show so much.
Look at who you've become, look back at who you were. I'll be 18 soon and i can't wait. I'm growing up, at eight I cried I didn't wanna grow up. I was accepted to Troy University and I've had my future planned out since my freshmen year, but now? I don't even know what I want. How can you come so far, and then not know what you want?? I want to be happy. I want to write, and enjoy the things I'm doing. I want to cherish the moment i have with my family, and live life to the fullest. I want to take pictures of my self and be satisfied with who i am and the decisions I've made. I want to PRAY every day, and thank God for those in my life. I want to TRAVEL and find myself and who I'm going to be.
I want new things. I want love. I have to be willing to work for those things and I will, or at least i will try to do the best I can.
 
<3tylor p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment